ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 11 Leagues - Now Running!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
parzrevenge wrote:
singemfrc wrote:
WhYYZ wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:

Would it be possible for the mods to share the actual numbers of the last round of sign-ups for the leagues who didn't make the cut? Even if it was just a handful of people, I'm sure we could make some pretty fun rivalries out of some of the "rejects." I know I'd participate in a GH5 or Band Hero vocals rivalry.

Please yes, than we can do a GH5/BH Vocal rivalry after the leagues.
GH5 Vox had around 10 I think, BH Vox and GHM Vox didn't even make the first cut, so probably single digits. (I believe BH had either 0 or 1)

lol i was the 1 for BH :p

Wrong. I knew at least 3 people besides you that picked BH. But of course, there should've been more people picking it because it's arguably a better game than GH5 for Vocals.

did u sign up for it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: parzrevenge44
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

parzrevenge wrote:
did u sign up for it?

Considering the enormous average time taken for most FCs on Band Hero, including having to sit and stare at the TV screen for at least 90 or 120 non-stop minutes, I didn't. I'd have to get not only the FC, but have to do again for better path and accuracy, and I'm not consistent at most of my FCs (why hello there, Turn Off the Light >_____>)

The case seems to have repeated itself with a much lesser frequency on GH5, plus that I've been planning paths and doing sporadic score fixing, thus building my own competitive basement there. Hence my preference for this game. But I do know of people (namely some of my friends on the rhythm game community) who signed for BH Vocals, so it can't be just you

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
parzrevenge wrote:
did u sign up for it?

Considering the enormous average time taken for most FCs on Band Hero, including having to sit and stare at the TV screen for at least 90 or 120 non-stop minutes, I didn't. I'd have to get not only the FC, but have to do again for better path and accuracy, and I'm not consistent at most of my FCs (why hello there, Turn Off the Light >_____>)

The case seems to have repeated itself with a much lesser frequency on GH5, plus that I've been planning paths and doing sporadic score fixing, thus building my own competitive basement there. Hence my preference for this game. But I do know of people (namely some of my friends on the rhythm game community) who signed for BH Vocals, so it can't be just you

lol well that person thought there was only 1 signup for it, i was hoping i wasnt the only one. even though i completely understand ur logic on what u said, i think its that kind of thinking that turned a few other people off from signing up for that game too, which is truly unfortunate, as even though BH was harder for both u and i, id like to assume u and others had a little more "fun" singing BH than gh5, correct? regardless of the difficulty...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: parzrevenge44
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for GH5. Thinking maybe doing some GHM too but I really do suck at the game even though it is fun to play. Shame all but one Hard League got cut. But GH2H is going to be a tough division I think Should be fun to watch everything!

Also, I have to admit, I'm not at all surprised that on the GH side, everything but Guitar got cut. This side is more inclined to guitar than anything else. Yes, there are the vocalist, bassist, and drummers, but still we don't have a plethora of them roaming the GH forums like on RB. Too bad though. They would have all been fun to watch!
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherbib wrote:
does those competition accept scores from guitar hero pc or prets on fire ?
PC Version is acceptable for GH3 leagues - common sense but it needs to be unmodified.
Frets on fire cannot be used, nor can any custom charts, even if they are direct copies of on disc charts.
JMi  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for GHSH and GH5. :P When is the first week?
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMi wrote:
Signed up for GHSH and GH5. :P When is the first week?

It's in the OP of this topic...
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
I am disappointed in the hard community for only getting one league into the final sign ups.

If you're interested in the RB side of things, come join what I'm trying to put together since all the hard leagues got cut except GH2:
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=551287#551287

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So throughout this whole process I have had GH3X league, GH3 coop and another one that I have been flip flopping around. I finally decided on GH2H, but just now I decided to drop GH3X for GDRB. Yeah...

So my three are GDRB XDrums, GH2H and GH3 CoOp. If I don't get GDRB this week, I'll go back to GH3X
toymachine  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything I was interested got cut- would've even wanted to do Green Day vocals.

Oh well.
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
Everything I was interested got cut- would've even wanted to do Green Day vocals.

Oh well.
Agreed. Excludding, GH3X. I still love it. I can see why there's only one GD:RB league, but it makes me sigh.
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: guitar hero Reply with quote

Im going to sign up for guitarhero2 hard mode!
someguy617sh  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked this topic to see if ghm one man band got cut and it did. So I decided to sign up for rb2 one man band instead. I think it will be better anyway. I am really looking forward to these leagues to start. Best of luck to everyone else
KinGod  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

few questions, is pic proof required for normal rounds and/or playoffs, who gets into playoffs and how, and are there prizes involved? Thanks
Signed up for GHMXG and GHSHXG, 39th and 41st ranked atm in the world so I might do well
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Sportsmad73
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KinGod wrote:
and are there prizes involved? Thanks

I'll answer this, and let the rest be answered by someone who's sure about his knowledge, unlike me.

There are no prizes involved. Sorry.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: