Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Going for WoR FG1st (91/93 1sts)|Ranked 1st GH3X/GHWoR/GHM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That eruption score is bonkers. Watching your progress in VH has been super exciting. Are you planning on tearing through the entire series? If anyone can give moose a run for his money, it's you.

That being said... I'm still waiting on that TTFAF FC :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
VH scoring by tiers is confusing to me on this site. The overall totals check out, but comparing users across tiers is almost requiring you to check song totals individually. Regardless, you are a mere 1500 points away from aWiseMoose not counting I'm the One. Very impressive progress in such a short time. Assuming you are able to FC ItO, you have a very real shot of giving aWiseMoose a run for his money. I predict another 8 reduxes will get you that other 1500 points. Any particular reason you went with VH over any other game?

Yeah the last few tiers are broken, some have users with 6 out of 5 songs completed in their tier score/ranking lol. There's another 10k on ItO for me, I got an 877 note streak in a run recently on ItO, -5, only 11 more notes of the strumming, THE FC IS POSSIBLE.

My problems with ItO are strumming too fast actually, I can still max 24-25 nps standard strumming, but the fretting is way harder than I imagined. I FC'd to the outro twice a decade ago when I was like 14 lol.

Right now I'd be able 1k ahead of moose with a FGFC. 5-6k ahead is easily doable. For me, there is another:
10,400 i'm the one
1000 on little guitars
800 hang em high
500-700 hot for teacher, I can beat my own 1st there
400 mean street
800-1000 hear about it later
300-500 feel your love tonight
400 space truckin
600 jump
300 and the cradle will rock
200-300 double vision
216 pain
1000+ intruder pretty woman
400-800 semi-charmed life
300-500 white wedding
That's 17,600-18,900
Other small points would add up to another 1000 as well

I recon I could get 5-6k above moose with a FGFC. If I go all out then about 10k over moose. I might go for the full game 1st on GHVH. It's just I mess up the extended sustain glitches, don't fully let go of the lower sustains when I hit the highest fret, have them all held for like one frame 5% of the time and when there are dozens in a single song that can be quite irritating to reset to losing 100+ points that way.

GHVH has early whammy so that alone makes optimizing it infinitely harder than GH3. Then there are the extended sustain glitches, moose is the best at them it seems. I mean compared to a TAS, let's say there are 500 extended sustains in the game, and frame perfect squeezing the first early and the last sustain late gives 8 more points than one frame from perfect. Well you just can't do them all frame perfect, there are too many in single songs, it's like trying to optimal an entire tier in GH3 back to back, many individual songs. Well 8 points over 500 extended sustains adds up to 4,000 points..
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
Insanity. Is ItO possible?

Yeah I got an 877 note streak in a run randomly, it's just the fretting for me honestly, the very end of the fretting still fucks with my brain when trying to not strum too fast but I can get it for sure.
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
VH scoring by tiers is confusing to me on this site. The overall totals check out, but comparing users across tiers is almost requiring you to check song totals individually. Regardless, you are a mere 1500 points away from aWiseMoose not counting I'm the One. Very impressive progress in such a short time. Assuming you are able to FC ItO, you have a very real shot of giving aWiseMoose a run for his money. I predict another 8 reduxes will get you that other 1500 points. Any particular reason you went with VH over any other game?

Oh, yeah, why GHVH? It's where I started lol, ggamerman basically mentored me and taught me how to squeeze. I held 1st on GHVH for almost a decade before moose FGFC'd and tore through the game. And I always regretted not grinding out ItO and getting the FC, I choked in the outro twice as I said before. If I can FC it then FSFC I'll go for. In terms of score chasing, after GHVH I don't really care about going for score other than the hard songs on GHWoR I'll go for 1sts by as large of a margin as I can get for those (sudden death, black widow, etc.)
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
That eruption score is bonkers. Watching your progress in VH has been super exciting. Are you planning on tearing through the entire series? If anyone can give moose a run for his money, it's you.

That being said... I'm still waiting on that TTFAF FC :p

I couldn't stand listening to flames even one more time honestly, that's why I took a month off from it. Just started derusting it and I've been slacking, but I could have FC'd it already, have been hitting the snake in runs. Just need to commit another final 10 hours. Any score that is 1st I'll take, I'm too burned out to really optimize it at this point. 990.9k I'll take as a final score, but 991.1-991.3k is possible as well still, just am very rusty on that herman solo triple squeeze so it looks like 991.1k is the perfect run for me/what I'm going for right now.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are quickly knocking out 1st places on VH. Congrats on getting 21 global 1sts, I guess the next to last tier is where your biggest non FGFC points remain. Amazing to see new points being squeezed out all these years later.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
You are quickly knocking out 1st places on VH. Congrats on getting 21 global 1sts, I guess the next to last tier is where your biggest non FGFC points remain. Amazing to see new points being squeezed out all these years later.

Yeah I just really started grinding 1sts, I was just trying tweaks and doing no reset runs the first month on GHVH 90% of the time. Got it up to 24/47 in a couple hours, so I'm over halfway to full game 1st ATM.

I'm just 8k below moose right now, I was 18k below him on GHVH a month ago.
I'm the One I'm 8,999 below moose's score and 9,843 below abyssion's 1st place score for i'm the one. Realistically on a first FC run I can get a 369.4-369.5k since whammying before the strumming isn't a problem for me. The start of the strumming in general is free for me, it's just the fretting.

Moose said if I take 1st with FGFC by a notable lead that he won't bother fighting me for 1st, so I'd like to pass the community total without my scores which is 15,266,321. If excluding I'm the One, I'm 3,839 below that at the moment. So about a 6k lead is my realistic goal with a FGFC. Of course, 15,270,000+ is possible if I got really really good at the extended sustain glitch.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive work of late. You are now up to 26 1sts, and 10 2nds. You only have two red scores left (pretty woman/intruder, and of course I'm the One). I read through all your and the top comments on the songs, and currently it looks like without any improvement to your I'm the One score you could max out at about 6k increases, but 5k is likely a more reasonable short term goal. At that point, you just need 2.5k to overtake aWiseMoose for 1st, obviously a FC of I'm the One would blow all that out of the water. Realistically, which do you find to be harder, Through the Fire and Flames on GH3 or I'm the One on VH? Just curious as you are ridiculously good at both engines.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Impressive work of late. You are now up to 26 1sts, and 10 2nds. You only have two red scores left (pretty woman/intruder, and of course I'm the One). I read through all your and the top comments on the songs, and currently it looks like without any improvement to your I'm the One score you could max out at about 6k increases, but 5k is likely a more reasonable short term goal. At that point, you just need 2.5k to overtake aWiseMoose for 1st, obviously a FC of I'm the One would blow all that out of the water. Realistically, which do you find to be harder, Through the Fire and Flames on GH3 or I'm the One on VH? Just curious as you are ridiculously good at both engines.

Thanks for the kind words and support, first off. But yes, you're right. As of right now I'd be about 2.5k below moose without improving my ItO score. If I'm 1st on everything outside of ItO then I'd just have the top scores total except -9,843 is another way to look at it. 15,258,256. It would be -2,451 from Moose. Could I add 2,452+ to the top scores as it stands now? Sure. I don't even really grind past just getting 1st at this point. I did get an 877 note streak run of ItO with -5 in the strumming recently. Would've been 360,697 if I didn't miss in the outro, which I then practiced and got down 100% again.

In terms of TTFAF vs ItO difficulty wise, hands down ItO is harder. 2a is definitely the hardest section in the entire series, although I haven't ever really touched the harmonix trilogy, can't speak for them, but it seems to be the least FC'd song in the series as well outside of TDWDTG GH3 DLC. It's honestly some Exilelord shit thrown into a mid-tier 60FPS console engine. And the engine also eats overstrums as well, you can strum 25 nps and still not even 100% it.
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:53 am    Post subject: GH3 TTFAF FC ATTEMPTS RESUME, FGFC SOON? Reply with quote

I took about 6 weeks off of TTFAF because I just could not hear the song one more time without losing my mind. I've derusted the past two weeks and seem to have everything down better than ever...

TTFAF FC attempts will resume tomorrow after uni! I plan on hours tomorrow and to try to commit one hour minimum a day to Flames until it falls. I just need that one run.

I don't even care if my score beats ukog or not, if it does cool, if not whatever, that'll be my decision to reFC it for 1st at that point. But no more resets for any squeezes, even if I miss a chord under SP. For how I am playing right now, I just need a couple runs past what the and then I can get the FC finally.
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st or not u r a legend. Good luck.

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:

Okay as a side note, in the last 10 days I've gotten to 30/47 1sts on GHVH now with Feel Your Love Tonight. Right at the 2/3 mark atm. And the second to last tier isn't trash anymore lol

Also, I've attached path image files to every GHVH 1st place score of mine now as a resource to anyone else.

Correction six hours later: Up to 32/47 1sts, got double vision and hear about it later. Added like 2k to my ghvh total in the last 24 hours too.

Only 4,644 behind moose right now and that's without the FGFC lol
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am officially "derusted" and doing TTFAF full run FC attempts again. Yesterday within an hour I got the following runs:

975,839 -9 (-7 what the, -2 snake)
982,290 -11 (-11 snake, got nerves for once)
973,902 -20 (-17 what the (my hand slipped), -3 almost there (wasn't paying attention bc i knew the run was dead))

Couldn't been the FC on the -11 or the -20 run, so close now. I just need like five runs past what the and I think I'll FC it.

https://imgur.com/a/1TnX1m9
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:15 am    Post subject: OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! Reply with quote

OMFG FULL GAME FC!!

https://imgur.com/a/UNJjrVj

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!
CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! Reply with quote

Kyl3Ruth wrote:
OMFG FULL GAME FC!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

990k on your first FC of this song is fucking insane! Most deserved FGFC of all time, GG man!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: