ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League AAA - Week 1 Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrod  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh jeeze, obviously I just barely hit the cutoff for AAA1. Awesome. >_>
Spoon333  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i did a lot better than i thought.....considering i forgot about this whole thing and only had time for one run on each song.....except for freya, took me a while to get that 89%

Hopefully i can find some time to play this week....its is spring break after all, but we'll see what i can do....and wtf's up with all of the great's except krim and wulfe not posting scores? forget like i almost did?

EDIT: how in the hell did you pull off that freya score krim?!?!?!
HoBunn  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap. What a pleasant surprise! I certainly wasn't expecting to top the overall week one standings (AAA-2). I think I underestimated myself slightly.

Good job to everyone else. Looks like I have some really stiff competition
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emptyset wrote:
And no offense, Kov...but, why are your scores so un-Kov-ly low?

So I go to the Wednesday night GH tourney around Mpls. every week. The name of the game is to get so drunk I can barely pick up the guitar. After I get home, I usually stay up with my roommates later and drink some more. I hopped on SH to look around a bit and saw that scores for the league were due in like TWENTY minutes.

Long story a little shorter: I got on GH and played all the songs once (Freya was hilarious. I knew I had to hit less than 90% so I just skipped HUGE chunks of notes throughout the entire song). I was happy I *passed* all the songs for the shape I was in.

I'll get real scores in for the rest of these weeks hopefully. Just forgot about last week.

..thinking back on it, it was Saturday night was it? Hmm. lol, maybe I've been drinking too much this past week. (Story is still the same except for going out downtown instead of GH tourney)

1226.png
popemobile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>.>

guess I just forgot about the league. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna do it this time. Mainly because it's requires time that I don't really feel like spending right now, and because GoW2 is coming out in like 3 days...

sorry
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
>.>

guess I just forgot about the league. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna do it this time. Mainly because it's requires time that I don't really feel like spending right now, and because GoW2 is coming out in like 3 days...

sorry

woohoo - I thought it was coming out today - gives me time to finish Zelda before I start that (and I just bought DDR : Universe for the XB360 in a probably futile attempt to get fit and shed all these excess pounds I have acquired since developing a two year video game addiction (WoW/GH/GH2 - stupid crack video games)
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
Samson007  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap I cant believe I got bumped up to AAA. Looks like ill have to try a little bit harder this time around.

XRocker13  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I got 7th. 3rd On Monley Wrench Woot!

Nice Score Emptyset On WWIMRLN 370k! WOW
namniewd  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i'm really suprised being in that big 3 way tie for 6th... how in the hell did you guys pull off 340+ on Freya.... i was 1 note away from 90% and only got 308...

guess skipping the solos was a bad idea
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoon333 wrote:
EDIT: how in the hell did you pull off that freya score krim?!?!?!

Freya 89% Strategy

Red=missed notes
Blue=notes under SP

All SP phrases were hit and fully whammied.
rabies  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thekovinc wrote:

So I go to the Wednesday night GH tourney around Mpls. every week. The name of the game is to get so drunk I can barely pick up the guitar. After I get home, I usually stay up with my roommates later and drink some more. I hopped on SH to look around a bit and saw that scores for the league were due in like TWENTY minutes.

Long story a little shorter: I got on GH and played all the songs once (Freya was hilarious. I knew I had to hit less than 90% so I just skipped HUGE chunks of notes throughout the entire song). I was happy I *passed* all the songs for the shape I was in.

I'll get real scores in for the rest of these weeks hopefully. Just forgot about last week.

..thinking back on it, it was Saturday night was it? Hmm. lol, maybe I've been drinking too much this past week. (Story is still the same except for going out downtown instead of GH tourney)

I can attest to all this...yes..it was Saturday night..and it was more like...5 minutes to deadline....and technically, I think you overshot it....but we decided to cut you some slack...

ES just forgot..and I hope he and Zaw don't forget again this week.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'm firmly in the middle of the pack. That's fine; like many others, I didn't think I was cut out for AAA. My skill is still improving, too, so I'm not afraid I'll suck too much.

Provided I can learn mirror mode, that is.

Bark at the Zoo
byoon  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my standing should improve after this week, unless everyone pulls out great scores as well which is probably going to happen considering this is AAA1. Hopefully I can just improve my scores a little bit more during the rest of this week and put out respectable scores to earn some points.

Previous top 30 on GH2 PS2 Expert and continuing to drop from lack of playing
Bandin  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have thought out my Freya strategy a little I guess. >.>

Anyway..Krim, you need to come up here so we can play. I have nobody to play with that doesn't suck horribly. :\
The0ldMan  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Freya path was very similar to Krim's but I'm not good enough at the song to FC everything outside of the misses.

As for this weeks twist, I failed at 17% and 47% before passing with an extremely low score. That is a real mind bender having everything backwards.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: The0ldMan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: