ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Idea for future GHs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkKnight720  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Idea for future GHs Reply with quote

How about putting all of the songs into tiers? I really hate how the songs like Six are classified with the likes of Mr. Fix It in difficulty it seems ( I know that's not what they went for, but still).

Is anyone for this? Against it?

ArKayne  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, it'd make sense if the songs in each tier were given a sort of 'rank' within that tier to how difficult they were. Like 1-5, one being the easiest song in the tier, 5 being the hardest, just so you'd know where to start.

But I like where you're going, like perhaps the bonus songs could slot into the already existing tiers, or be sorted into bonus tiers of thier own.
DarkKnight720  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArKayne wrote:

But I like where you're going, like perhaps the bonus songs could slot into the already existing tiers, or be sorted into bonus tiers of thier own.

Yea, and instead of buying bonus songs...you would have to buy them in bulk (say Tier 1 Bonus ~ $1000)

EDIT: 500th Post

DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or, at the very least, having them in order of difficulty. TLtB, six and jordan would be at the bottom and songs like soy bomb and maybe radium eyes would be at the top of the list
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
Impulse  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkKnight720 wrote:
ArKayne wrote:

Yea, and instead of buying bonus songs...you would have to buy them in bulk (say Tier 1 Bonus ~ $1000)

EDIT: 500th Post

Oh, god, but then you'd be almost required to by the next Made in Mexico song, unless they made one tier of pure suck.
ArKayne  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't mind 'Farewell Myth' from the first game, I prefer the sound of that to 'Yes We Can', but because I liked Farewell Myth so much, the first song I bought in GH2 was YWC, I was semi-dissapointed.

I like the idea of buying bonus songs in bulk, I'd like it to also tell you what songs are in it, and give the humourous passages that accompany them.
pksage  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically every other rhythm game assigns songs specific difficulty ratings. (1-5, 1-10, 1-100, etc.) I think GH has been avoiding this to be unique, but it's hurting them more than helping them (especially after all the mis-tiers in GH2 - all of tier 1/2, CoWS vs. Sweet Child O' Mine, Psychobilly Freakout, etc.) Bonus songs are the big one, though, yeah.

I'm guessing we'll see some kind of rating system in GH3. Not implementing one at this point is just kinda dumb.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: pksage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: